Terms and Conditions
The Market Public House & Restaurant
Free Drink Voucher - Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 or over to claim your complimentary alcoholic drink. Proof of identity may be required.
- The claimant must surrender the voucher at the time of receiving a complimentary beverage.
- Only one voucher is accepted per guest and per visit.
- The voucher cannot be transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or credit in the premises.
- The voucher entitles the bearer to one half-pint glass of Grays Bitter, Export Lager or Dortmunder Vier, or a 125ml glass of house wine (red/white/rose), or a half-pint of a soft drink but this is not extended to any other drinks.
- The choice of drinks is subject to availability.
- The Market Public House & Restaurant reserves the right to refuse the drink voucher for whatever reason that may include the use of a lost or stolen voucher or an unauthorised transaction or similar. If there is any reasonable suspicion of fraud, lost, stolen or a suspected unauthorised transaction in relation to the drink voucher it is deemed void and The Market Public House & Restaurant’s decision is final.