Dorbiere Pub Group is looking to recruit pub managers and management teams in the Midlands, North West and North East of England.
The scheme for running our pubs is simple;
We pay you 18% of the net sales every week for managing the pub for us! So the more trade you bring to your pub the more you earn. You will be classed as a self employed person.
We pay all business bills – Sky, Business Rates, Utilities, Entertainment, Repairs, Maintenance, Stock, Glassware, etc…
All the tools of the trade including the stock are provided by ourselves, you will have access to an knowledgeable area manager who will be able to help you with sales building ideas for your chosen pub. This could be product promotions, entertainment offers, team games, food menu development and simply just someone to chat ideas through with.
To be successful all you need to do is operate the pub to the required company standard by providing the necessary staffing.
What do we look for in our operators?
• A real people’s person. Someone who can’t bear to be away from the public;
• A visible, larger than life, presence in the pub so everyone knows their landlord or lady;
• Great standards, complete eye for detail, knowing this will bring rewards;
• Passionate about excellent service and product quality;
• People who love to entertain and know how to create a real buzz.